GMP Certification Consultants
GMP Certification Services India
GMP is a set of general guidelines that specify the requirements for better manufacturing processes adopted by the pharmaceutical industry. The manufacturers, processors and suppliers of medical products and drugs must follow the guideline stated in the GMP for better quality assurance of the products delivered to the customers. GMP stands for Good Manufacturing Practices and it is mandatory by law for the manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical products to have GMP certification by the regulatory authority. The GMP guidelines are also applicable on some of the processed food products. There are several defects in these products that must be prevented from the beginning of the manufacturing as once they are induced in the product, they cannot be eliminated after testing. By adopting GMP guidelines, the manufacturers ensure better level of safety of the consumers of the products.
In order to obtain a GMP certificate, a manufacturer has to follow several points mentioned in the GMP set of guidelines so that GMP compliance could be achieved. Some of the GMP certification (GMP Certification India) requirements are as follows.
- A written record of all the required procedures involved in the drug manufacturing process should be maintained.
- A high level of cleanliness and hygiene must be maintained at the company premised.
- The manufacturing area must have a controlled environment and should be free from any of the contaminants that have a negative effect on the quality of the products manufactured there.
- If there is any major change introduced in the manufacturing process which has a significant effect on the quality of the product, then it must be validated properly.
- The qualification of each member of the staff should be mentioned and a written record of the same should be maintained.
- The staff members must be trained to maintain a clean and hygienic environment in the company premises.
- An efficient system should be in place to address the complaints and grievances.
- Operators should be provided proper training so that they could maintain a record of the process and operations involved in the manufacturing process.
GMP Certification & Consultants New Delhi, India
When a manufacturer obtains GMP accreditation, it helps in building confidence in the customers as it indicates better hygiene and quality of the products.
If you are also planning to get GMP certification, then ROHSCERTIFICATIONINDIA can provide the best consultancy in the GMP certification Process. We have a team of skilled professionals that understand the process of certification thoroughly and help the clients getting the best possible GMP certification cost. In addition to that, our consultants also help our clients in regular assessment and audits conducted by the certifying authorities at regular intervals.
GMP Certification Consultants by State